Wow Room 27! It looks like you are learning lots about how to be better swimmers. We can't wait until it is our turn. What has been your favourite part about swimming so far? By Room 35
wow! it looks like your class has learned a lot of swimming. I can't wait until we are doing our swimming. Do you like swimming? because i like swimming.
Wow! cool swimming i wish we could do swimming too. I'm so so hot, as hot as a mammoth in Fiji i would be so hot if that was real!!!!!. by Sacha F in room 35
Wow Room 27! It looks like you are learning lots about how to be better swimmers. We can't wait until it is our turn. What has been your favourite part about swimming so far?
ReplyDeleteBy Room 35
wow! it looks like your class has learned a lot of swimming. I can't wait until we are doing our swimming. Do you like swimming? because i like swimming.
ReplyDeletefrom Nicholas
Wow! cool swimming i wish we could do swimming too. I'm so so hot, as hot as a mammoth in Fiji i would be so hot if that was real!!!!!. by Sacha F in room 35
ReplyDeleteWow you are good swimmers and you are lucky to start early room 35 ,room 34 and room 33 start in MARCH.From Zuzu
ReplyDelete